We all face Creative Blocks.
Things that hold us back from doing stuff we love, creating art, and following our dreams. It is not if but when you face that creative block what do you do?
Below is a list of bloggers who have taken on the task of writing about creative blocks that they face every single day. It is a group of individuals that have experienced what it is like to come up against creative blocks and move past them.
Below is a list of the different bloggers and the post that they have written to help you the reader get beyond the creative blocks you are facing.
Please scroll to the bottom to join in this movement as well.
- Bryan Allain– Creative Blocks In Blogging
- Pete Wilson–Blocked Or Empty
- Rachel Held Evans–Writers Block
- Keith Jennings–Suffering Creative Block?
- Matthew Paul Turner–A Letter To Christianity From Creativity
- Mandy Steward–The Block Pays You A Visit
- Stephen Brewster-Creative Block In Church Creativity
- Sarah Cunningham–Dreaming Blocks
- Jeff Goins–Why Creative Blocks Aren’t Always Bad
- Kyle Reed–Creative Block For 20 Somethings
- Carlos Whittaker-Creative Block In Music