Yesterday, there was a movement that was taking place that honestly I do not know if very many knew was going to happen.
This movement centered around some bloggers and the subject of #CreativeBlocks.
Below you can see the bloggers who participated in this writing. It obviously was a planned synchroblog that really had a lot of great content. You can read below the participants:
- Bryan Allain- Creative Blocks In Blogging
- Pete Wilson-Blocked Or Empty
- Rachel Held Evans-Writers Block
- Keith Jennings-Suffering Creative Block?
- Matthew Paul Turner-A Letter To Christianity From Creativity
- Mandy Steward-The Block Pays You A Visit
- Stephen Brewster-Creative Block In Church Creativity
- Sarah Cunningham-Dreaming Blocks
- Jeff Goins-Why Creative Blocks Aren’t Always Bad
- Kyle Reed-Creative Block For 20 Somethings
- Carlos Whittaker-Creative Block In Music
But something happened yesterday that I do not think anyone could really predict. A community started to form.
And then look below this. Look at all the submissions of people joining in the creative blocks community to share their experience with different creative blocks. 26 other bloggers have joined in on this movement to tackle the subject of #CreativeBlocks that relate to their area of expertise, experience, or passion.
Today I want to ask you to join us in this movement. Write a blog post about the #CreativeBlocks that you face and then submit the link below and join the growing community.
Also be sure to check out all these great folks who wrote yesterday: