I am in a quandary( a state of uncertainty or indecision) on whether or not I should buy my Mac now or wait a little while longer. As my trip to Boston is fast approaching and I have to wait in an airport for 3 hours it would be nice for me to have a nice Mac that I could take with me anywhere in the world. Upon thinking about this I decided to go to the bank and apply for a loan. The only problem is it will take 5 business days for them to do a credit check. Who does a credit check? Seriously, don’t they want you to mess up and not pay them back right away? But I think that I will pass the credit check and move onto the next stage were I get my money, the only problem is I don’t think I will get the money in time. I leave for Boston next Monday and I am only on day 3 of credit check. It will take the Mac 3-4 days to get to my house. I don’t think it is going to work out. So I decided to do what any great son would do and I asked my parents for the money. You know those situations where it makes sense to you but others just don’t understand, well that is the problem that faces me. It makes perfectly good sense for my parents to give me $1500 and let me buy my laptop before I go. But they do not see it like that. They want me to have the money, and they do make a good point about me owing them money for my truck and schooling. If only money grew on trees I would have a Mac right now, but it does not and I don’t have one yet, maybe someday I will be cool.