After being inspired by my friend Tyler and one of my favorite blog post of the week Fortuitous Bouncing I have decided to follow up the tradition and give you some stuff to read on this boring Saturday. Because I do not know if you are like me, but it seems like Saturdays are made for reading and being lazy. Let me feed this habit and check out some of the best things I have read all week.
This is Reading with Reed (get it, my last name is Reed. Ya I am that clever)
- Redemption Through Divorce by Spence Smith on Refineus.org was a challenging and overwhelming post for myself. Check it out as he shares his story of redemption.
- My friend and yours, TomsFoolery, decided to take a break from blogging and Brett Barner did an excellent job at the blog funeral. Check out his Eulogy
- My friend Matthew Paul Turner was interviewed by a very well known Atheist blogger. Check out the interview but also the comments. Great discussion.
- Brewster asked a great question about life after the Comma
THE BEST OF MY BLOG FOR THE WEEK
This highlights the post that was read the most by you the reader this week on Thoughts About Nothing*com
- Ben Davis wrote a guest post for me called Gimmicks Games and Bikinis
Excellent post that owned this blog. Good stuff Ben.