After being inspired by my friend Tyler and one of my favorite blog post of the week Fortuitous Bouncing I have decided to follow up the tradition and give you some stuff to read on this boring Saturday. Because I do not know if you are like me, but it seems like Saturdays are made for reading and being lazy. Let me feed this habit and check out some of the best things I have read all week.
This is Reading with Reed (get it, my last name is Reed. Ya I am that clever)
- Dave Ingland had a great post about infrastructure and creativity.
- Matt Singley talked about working with influencers and enthusiast.
- Don Miller talked about what women really need from men (I was taking notes). Over 300 comments filled with wisdom and advice.
- Danny Bixby talked about great big ideas and how they seem crazy but needed.
- Mark Drischoll has been doing a series on leadership and baseball, and what he said about young leaders and veterans is very interest. He says to cut under-performing, overpaid veterans.
THE BEST OF MY BLOG FOR THE WEEK
This highlights the post that was read the most by you the reader this week on Thoughts About Nothing*com
- Did a post that I entitle “A Must Read” and the marriage of blogging and me.