I am a big TV fan, I am an even bigger music fan. So when you combine the two you got pure genius.
One of my favorite shows is on NBC. Its called Parenthood.
This show follows four “families” that are trying to make it through life. They are all connected because they are siblings but all live different lives.
The show is great, but what puts it over the top is the soundtrack. Throughout the show it plays great music. As I watched the latest episode last night I saw at the end that the shows soundtrack was now available for purchase. Amazing.
Here is the album list:
- Forever Young – Bob Dylan
- Darlin’ Do Not Fear – Brett Dennen
- Colors – Amos Lee
- Kick Drum Heart – The Avett Brothers
- Put Your Records On – Corrine Bailey Rae
- In My Dreams – Eels
- Change of Time – Josh Ritter
- When We Were Young – Lucy Schwartz
- In These Arms – The Swell Season
- Solitaire – Wilco
- Let It Be Me – Ray LaMontagne
- Forever Young – John Doe & Lucy Schwartz