I played drums at our saturday night service last nigth at Harvester Christian Church and I have never experienced anything like it before. Sure I have played drums before, but never on a set like this one. Check it out:
Ya, your reaction was probably the same as mine…what the heck is this. My favorite comment was from a student at the high school, “if that is a drumset, then I am an athiest.”
But I learned some things from this experience:
1) Triggers on drums are stupid
2) A second hand or lesser than product is way worse than the original. It is like basketball, but in virtual reality. Impossible to be good at that, not the real thing.
3) I am not that good of a drummer. If you are a good drummer, you can play anything….at least I think so
4) I don’t want to do that again
5) People think these things are actually worth having and using